12.15.2016

Missha Matt Painting Rouge [미샤 매트 페인팅 루즈]

Hello friends, ohhhh my goshhh!! I know, it's been a while since my last post. I sincerely apologise for my absence. I will try my very best to post more often from now on..

So, now let's talk about my first review in 3 years (ㅠ.ㅠ).

A liquid matte lipstick from Missha. I'm guessing that most of you beauty junkies knows the brand, am I right?.
If some of you don't know yet then let me explain, it is a popular Korean brand originate from Korea (haha!). As far as I know they are very popular in Asia especially China.

It is liquid lipstick with a matte finish. Very creamy and glides really smoothly in your lips. But make sure that you to moisturise your beautiful lips before applying the product. Since it is a matte finish, exfoliating and moisturising your lips are essential steps to create a flawless lips.

This line has 10 shades and 2 out of 10 captured my eye.

[RD02] 룩앳미 Look at me- the most darkest and intense red color in the range. It has a warm undertone. It applies really smoothly and love it. But.. not a kiss proof nor eat and drink proof. It takes off easily, so better to blot when applied before heading out, it gets messy when you eat. Still, a very beautiful matte lip product. Just reapply then blot after having a meal and you're back to business.

[BE01] 씽크 오브 유 Think of you- love the name of this one. It's look like a pinky beige. It seems like cool tone when applied but still it compliments my warm undertone. Like the look at me it's not waterproof but it has a beautiful finish. I just didn't moisturise my lips when I swatch it, my lips looks really flaky on the picture below. Please excuse me for skipping the essential steps. -,.-;

Regular price: 10,800원 (Korean won),  Missha is having a sale right now until December 18,2016.
Sale price: 7,560원 (Korean won)


Here's the swatches:



                                                                 [RD02] 룩앳미 Look at me

                                                              [BE01] 씽크 오브 유 Think of you

                                                                             Without flash: 
              Look at me                Think of you

룩앳미 Look at me

씽크 오브 유 Think of you


                                                                                   With flash:
                                                         Look at me                  Think of you

룩앳미 Look at me

씽크 오브 유 Think of you


Thank you for reading. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment