8.27.2013

K-Palette 1 day tattoo review and swatches.



Today I wanted to share to all of you my favourite eye liner that lasts whole day. It's seriously the best eye liner that I've ever used. Even It's very humid and hot, this doesn't budge. You'll also need a good make up remover to take this off before bed.

It's made in Japan and it's awesome. It has a brush tip applicator. It's really convenient to apply specially if you're in a rush. I highly recommend this one. It lasts quite a while before it ran out of product.
It cost 18,000 Korean won.

I wish you all have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by. ^^







2 comments:

  1. How’s your new year Cristine? How much would be the cost of this in Peso? Where did you buy the eyeliner?
    P.S Sorry if I have lots of questions.

    ~Pauline @ Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete