9.15.2011

Etude House ''Look at My Eyes'' Eye shadow


            Hello beautiful readers! Today I wanted to show you all the Etude House Look at my eyes eye shadow.
I believe these are their new eye shadows and It's much more better and pigmented compare to the previous ones. Most of Korean eye shadows are glittery maybe it's because Korean girls loves sparkling eyes.. ^v^
One more thing, the corn flower PP02 and Sugar Pink PK03 are slightly powdery. I'm using paint pot when I applying it. 


so here are the list of the eye shadows below:

Sand Gold GD03 -  Coppery Gold with shimmery finish (upper left corner)
Star Mint GR01  -  Lime Green with shimmery finish (upper middle)
Dark Pine GR02 -  Dark Blue Green with a shimmery finish (upper right corner)
Corn Flower PP02 - Semi-matte lavender ( bottom left corner)
Milk Cocoa BR01 - Coppery bronze with a shimmery finish ( bottom center)
Sugar Pink PK03 - Baby Pink with a semi- matte finish (bottom right corner) 

Taken without flash
with flash
here are the swatches (without Flash)
Swatches with flash

I bought everything in Etude House store for 3,500 Korean won each and if you have a etude house discount card you can get discount. I will post a blog about the etude house pink card after I learn about it.. thank you for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment