9.15.2011

THE CHOCOLATE MAKES YOU MORE SWEET AND DEEP


Hello Ladies! Today I'll review the Skin Food eye shadow palette called 
"The Chocolate Makes You More Sweet and Deep"
I love the colors that comes with this palette, it's really a good neutral shades for fall. I love soft brown smokey eye in autumn seasons. And this palette reminds me of the autumn leaves with a crispy sound when you jump on it.. I hope it make sense.. ^.^
It's available in 2 shades 
I bought the number 2 which is the warm brown choco. It has four shades 3 eye shadows and 1 gel liner. 

I think it's like a satin finish, slightly powdery and you have to keep building it. Make sure you wearing an eye primer underneath it. 



This is what is looks like...
highlighter - soft beige
soft light brown with slightly sheen
chocolate brown
dark brown eyeliner
the palette comes with a dual sided brush, a liner brush and a sponge tip applicator..
taken with flash


the swatches
The colors are really pretty in the pan but it's hard to build in the eyes. There's a lot of dupes for these colors,  it's hard to tell how long it will stay on your eyes but if you use eye primer it might stay longer. It costs 14,000 Korean won. 


No comments:

Post a Comment