4.03.2012

Etude House Look at My Eyes eyeshadow


Etude House Look at My Eyes eyeshadow

I have 2 eyeshadows here to review and they are both have a different finish.
Platinum SL01 which is a silver with a lot of glitter, not very pigmented.
Silver Gray SL02 which is a grayish purple with silver shimmer like a lustre finish and has a very good pigmentation.

I prefer the Silver gray it is wearable in daytime and it's not too shimmery.
Very pretty for all over lid shadow.

Each eyeshadow costs 3500 Korea won. Available at Etude House.

Silver Gray SL02

Platinum SL01


 
Platinum SL01                                                                            Silver Gray SL02                 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristine, really love the silver grey shade. Is it the same as Look At My Eyes PP503 First Love Do You Remember?

    ReplyDelete