10.11.2011

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

                                                                           Hello beauties!
Today I'll review the MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
Shake well
30ml


 When the first time I bought this product It doesn't have a pump but they will give you a pump separately.
 I'm in shade NC30 but in winter it's a little darker on my skin so I have to mix this with lighter shade foundation to match my skin tone.
swatches
It's a medium to full coverage, It's quite thick so feeling heavy on my skin. I haven't  experience breaking out with this foundation and I don't need to use concealer to cover up imperfections.
It's also good in photographs I guess because I don't look shiny in pictures so it's an ok type of foundation for me. I'm using MSFN on my T-Zone along with this foundation.

It cost 42,000 Korean won. Can Purchase Online and Offline stores.



1 comment: