10.03.2011

ETUDE HOUSE "GOLDEN RATIO FACE GLAM"

Hello readers! Today I would like to show you the Golden Ratio Highlighters from Etude House.

And it comes in two shades the #1 GOLD and #2 PINK.


 I love these highlighters because it makes my skin glow...
And it also a very good dupe for the Benefit High Beam and Moon Beam..

 and on the lid of the bottle there's a cream type highlighter which is said for under eye but i like using it on my cheeks as my base color for blush..

#1 GOLD

#2 Pink


 #2 PINK

#1 Gold


#1 Gold

#2 PINK

On the left #2 PINK and on the right #1 GOLD


The highlighters cost 12000 Korean won each... IF you are looking for a great dupe for BENEFIT HIGH BEAM  the #2 Pink is more close dupe for that and MOON BEAM the # 1 GOLD....


THANK YOU FOR READING...




3 comments:

  1. i love this..hehe..this have double highlight and my mom said i looks pretty wearing this because it is glowy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! it makes skin very glowy and healthy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! it makes skin very glowy and healthy... :)

    ReplyDelete